Dr. Mohammad Ali Behnam MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)925 Bishop Walsh Rd Cumberland MD, 21502
Dr. Mohammad Behnam is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Cumberland, MD. Dr. Behnam specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Behnam can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Behnam can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Isfahan Univ, Fac of Med, Isfahan, Iran 1971
Faculty of Medicine 1971
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Menstrual Cramps
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Maryland Gen Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Johns Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Maryland Program
Dr. Mohammad Ali Behnam MD's Practice location
Cumberland, MD 21502Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Ali Behnam MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Behnam
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most women that have uterine fibroids do not experience any symptoms. And their condition doesn’t require treatment. Nevertheless, one in every female of childbearing age suffers from significant symptoms. The signs and symptoms associated with uterine fibroids might vary depending on size,...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- What is a Cervical Ablation?
Cervical ablation is a procedure that involves the removal of the cervix’s exterior layers. The procedure is carried out when cervical cancer is noticed or suspected. If unusual cells are detected on the cervix’s surface during a pap smear, cervical ablation is used to establish if the abnormal...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Diagnosed?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer which develops in the cervix. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus which connects to the vagina. The cause of cervical cancer is thought to be various strains of human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection. The human papilloma virus can...
- Mr. Dale Edwin Wolford DO12502 Willowbrook Rd Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Maureen B Conroy DO600 Memorial Ave Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Surendranath P Ekanayake MD12502 Willowbrook Rd Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Latasha A. Rabsatt M.D.2401 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Dr. Gretchen M Platt M.D.202 Beachley St Meyersdale PA 15552
- Dr. Ethel Marie Hooper M.D.12502 Willowbrook Rd Cumberland MD 21502