Dr. Jenyung Andy Chiu MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology306 Westwood Ave Suite 401 High Point NC, 27262
Dr. Jenyung Chiu is a cardiologist practicing in High Point, NC. Dr. Chiu specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Chiu also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 1995
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Jenyung Andy Chiu MD's Practice location
High Point, NC 27262Get Direction
Dr. Jenyung Andy Chiu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chiu
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- What Is a Stent?
A stent is an expandable metal tube that is used to treat weak arteries. These stents help in opening up arteries that are narrowed down by the accumulation of plaques. Implantation of the tube helps in reducing the constriction of blood flow in the affected region. The metal mesh is implanted...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- Rick A. HendersonMedical Center Boulevard Winston-Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. David John Bohle MD186 Kimel Park Drive Winston-Salem North Carolina 27103
- Dr. James Eeds Crozier M.D.3073 Trenwest Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Nick George Cavros M.D.443 Heymann Blvd Lafayette LA 70503
- Dr. John Michael Mccabe M.D.3073 Trenwest Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Michael Anthony Kutcher MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143