Dr. Tyler Hanson is a Chiropractor practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Hanson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hanson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Tyler Hanson D.C.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55125Get Direction
Dr. Tyler Hanson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Greg T. Olson DC3107 Penn Avenue North Minneapolis Minnesota 55411
- Dr. Steven Goldschmidt DC5851 Duluth St Golden Valley MN 55422
- Dr. Joshua J. Kruse D.C.330 Dakota Dunes Blvd Dakota Dunes South Dakota 57049
- Dr. John Pietila D.C., D.A.C.N.B.12358 River Ridge Blvd. Burnsville Minnesota 55337
- Dr. Scott W. Poeschel DC2085 County Road D E Saint Paul MN 55109
- Dr. Gregory Winton Bernard D.C.261 Ruth St N Saint Paul MN 55119