Dr. Glenn Loomis is a family practitioner practicing in Janesville, WI. Dr. Loomis specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Loomis possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Comm Hosps Of Indianapolis, Family Medicine
Dr. Glenn A Loomis MD's Practice location
Janesville, WI 53546Get Direction
Dr. Glenn A Loomis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Dr. Janet M Fechter MD507 W Main St Whitewater WI 53190
- Dr. Kathleen M Klespis-wick MD1905 E. Huebbe Parkway Beloit WI 53511
- Dr. Vernon S Partello MD217 N Main St Edgerton WI 53534
- Dr. Gayle R Crays MD5005 Hononegah Rd Roscoe IL 61073
- Dr. Elvira Maria Iancu MD9951 Rock Cut Xing Loves Park IL 61111
- Dr. Divya Sharma MD580 N Washington St Janesville WI 53548