Dr. Frank Morgan is a Dentist practicing in Garland, TX. Dr. Morgan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- ICTS, an interventional cardiology training system.
- Clinical and biochemical observations on the use of large doses of testosterone propionate in acute and chronic liver disease.
- Blood prothrombin, proconvertin and proaccelerin in normal infancy: questionable relationships to vitamin K.
- Vitamin K blood-clotting studies during pregnancy and prothrombin and proconvertin levels in the newborn.
- Volvulus of the cecum occurring after operation; notes on additional etiological factors and therapy.
- E1 Tor vibrios of the Ogawa subtype occurring in an epidemic of diarrhoea with vomiting in Ubol, Thailand.
- A study of patients with mild cholera in Bangkok, Thailand, spring, 1959.
- Water and electrolyte studies in cholera.
Dr. Frank Mclain Morgan D.D.S.'s Practice location
Garland, TX 75044Get Direction
Dr. Frank Mclain Morgan D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas 76013
- Josephine (Jodi) D Danna DDS5072 West Plano Parkway Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Bryant P. Lee D.M.D.300 W Boyd Allen TX 75013
- Dr. Grace T. Chu D.M.D.6009 Beltline Road Dallas Texas 75254
- Dr. Nidhi Jaiswal DDS4150 Eldorado Pkwy McKinney Texas 75070