Dr. Linda Dewindt is a psychologist practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Dewindt specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dewindt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dewindt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Linda Kimberly Dewindt PH.D.'s Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27103Get Direction
Winston Salem, NC 27101Get Direction
Dr. Linda Kimberly Dewindt PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body, and getting a good night’s sleep helps one to carry on their everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can leave you...
- Dr. Thomas A Holm PH.D.2990 Bethesda Pl Winston Salem NC 27103
- Julia Yearwood PSY.D.1695 KERNERSVILLE MEDICAL PKWY KERNERSVILLE NC 27284
- Dr. Alan Richard Cook PH.D.2990 Bethesda Pl Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Smith PH.D.3455 Polo Rd Winston Salem NC 27106
- Dr. Roger Alan Kalthoff PH.D.936 W 4th St Winston Salem NC 27101
- Dr. Kathleen Allyson Coman PH.D.1001 Reynolda Rd Winston Salem NC 27104