Dr. James Reynolds practices Nuclear Medicine in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Reynolds uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
James Carter Reynolds MD's Practice location
Bethesda, MD 20892Get Direction
James Carter Reynolds MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Childhood Head Injuries May Heal Over Time
A new study by Australian researchers shows that childhood head injuries, which affect the development of children, can improve over time. The poorest recovery was seen with severe brain injury, while children with less severe injuries did not have many serious problems later. According to the...
- Are Body Wraps Effective?
Body wraps, often referred to as body cocoons or body masks, are popular spa treatments heralded to have several uses depending on the material used for wrapping. A number of natural materials, like rosemary, clay, chocolate, eucalyptus, and honey, are used for the wrapping process. Different...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Chicken Pox: Reasons Why the Oatmeal Bath is Your Best Bet
When an individual is suffering from chickenpox, the symptoms that accompany it are less than desirable. One desperately wants to rid themselves of the virus as fast as possible. Some of the symptoms of chicken pox include fever, coughing, pains and severely itchy skin. Some medications are crucial...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Eric Miller Thorn MD235 N Glebe Rd #3481 Arlington VA 22203
- Dr. Elmo R Acio MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Abbas Motazedi MD1160 Varnum St Ne Washington DC 20017
- Dr. Daisy Florence Lazarous MD3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Douglas Vannostrand MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Anwer Sheikh MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010