Dr. David L Bramm MD is a top Doctor in Huntsville, AL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. David L Bramm MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. David L Bramm MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. David L Bramm MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Huntsville, AL, Dr. David L Bramm MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1980
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Huntsville Hosp, Family Medicine; Univ Of So Al Hosps, General Surgery
- University of Alabama Medical Center (Huntsville) Program
Dr. David L Bramm MD's Practice location
Huntsville, AL 35801Get Direction
Dr. David L Bramm MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does a Vitamin D Deficiency Affect Us?
Vitamin D, or the sunshine vitamin, is normally produced by the body in response to exposure to sunlight. Foods including fish, fish liver oils, and egg yolks are rich sources of this vitamin. Because of this, vegetarians often have a vitamin D deficiency. Many dairy products are now fortified with...
- Microdystrophin: An Advent in Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
Muscular dystrophy is a term used to describe a group of hereditary illnesses that affect normal muscle formation in the body. It causes the muscles to gradually and progressively weaken over time. This is due to mutations in the genes that are responsible for the production of proteins needed for...
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Kenneth Todd Foreman MD250 Chateau Dr Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Gary M Gross MD250 Chateau Dr SW Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Edward Craig Facundus MD250 Chateau Dr Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Manuel Pouparinas M.D.507 Harley St Scottsboro AL 35768
- Dr. Stephen G Tygart M.D.4800 Whitesport Cir Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Theodros Mengesha MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232