Dr. William Schiff is a urologist practicing in Fresno, CA. Dr. Schiff specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1982
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Urology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, General Surgery
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. William Morton Schiff M.D.'s Practice location
Fresno, CA 93720Get Direction
Dr. William Morton Schiff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What Is Blue Balls and How to Get Rid of It
"Blue balls" is one of the most common health issues seen among young men who indulge in heavy sexual activities. It is the most uncomfortable situation for a man who tries to find immediate relief."Blue balls" as it is called is one of the slang terms used for vasocongestion in the testicles. It is...
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?
What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?The bladder is a very important organ, usually found on the pelvis (lower abdomen). This hollow organ acts as a storage unit for the urine formed by your kidneys. Being such an important organ of the urinary tract, it is at high risk, since it receives...
- Dr. Jack D. Lubensky MD7300 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Jamie Leigh Dipietro D.O., M.B.A7014 N Whitney Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Devonna M. Kaji M.D.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93638
- Dr. Jatinder Paul Grewall M.D.7014 N Whitney Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Nadeem U. Rahman M.D.6113 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Kuldip J.b.s. Behniwal M.D.7014 N Whitney Ave Fresno CA 93720