Dr. Charles Schmittdiel is a psychologist practicing in Concord, NC. Dr. Schmittdiel specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Schmittdiel evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Schmittdiel because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Full Member Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
Dr. Charles J Schmittdiel PHD's Practice location
Concord, NC 28025Get Direction
Dr. Charles J Schmittdiel PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- Dr. Cynthia Lee Sapp PH.D.903 Northeast Dr Davidson NC 28036
- Dr. Brian Ronald Monteleone PH.D.1977 J N Pease Pl Charlotte NC 28262
- Mrs. Senah Mccarty Andrews MS, LPA920 Church St N Concord NC 28025
- Ms. Pamela Jane Meeds PSY. D.116 S. Main St. Mooresville NC 28115
- Mr. Wilmer Eugene Haas LPA170 Davidson Hwy Concord NC 28027
- Dr. Jodie Castellani PH.D.7655 Bruton Smith Blvd Concord NC 28027