Dr. Devon C Foulks MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3550 Main St Suite 302 Springfield MA, 01107
Dr. Devon Foulks is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Springfield, MA. Dr. Foulks specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Foulks can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Foulks can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1979
- Howard Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Devon C Foulks MD's Practice location
Springfield, MA 01107Get Direction
Dr. Devon C Foulks MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Foulks
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- What are Hot Flashes?
Hot flashes are a sensation of warmth that is often followed by sweating, particularly in the neck and the face. These are normally seen in women who are permenopausal or in the menopausal stage. Hot flashes result in a flushed face and mostly occurs in the night. Some women report to have chills...
- What Are the Treatments for Fibroids?
In most cases, fibroids will not show clear symptoms. However, if you suspect that you have fibroids, go and see your doctor immediately. He/she will recommend the best treatment option to counter your fibroids. Before administering any treatment, your doctor will consider the following things:...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- Dr. Melanie Sass Greenman MD101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Timothy Machon MD21 Woodland St Hartford CT 06105
- Dr. Lanford Peck M.D.105 West Rd Ellington CT 06029
- Dr. Colette A Haag-rickert MD299 Carew St Springfield MA 01104
- Dr. Natasha Ann Reid MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Cara Robinson King D.O.Baystate Medical Ctr Springfield MA 01199