Dr. Michael Bressler is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Bressler specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bressler can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bressler can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Ohio Univ- Coll Of Osteo Med- Athens Oh 1989
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Riverside Methodist Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Michael Randolph Bressler D.O.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43213Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43213Get Direction
Dr. Michael Randolph Bressler D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- Dr. Anita P. Somani MD3600 Olentangy River Road Columbus Ohio 43214
- Dr. Dorrie A. Friday MD150 Taylor Station Road Columbus Ohio 43213
- Dr. Beth A. Boyles M.D.3525 Olentangy River Road Columbus Ohio 43214
- Dr. David Nicholson D.O.4120 West Franklin Street Bellbrook Ohio 45305
- Dr. Valerie Amber Waddell M.D.920 N Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Mervyn Samuel MD5910 Cleveland Ave Columbus OH 43231