Dr. Edward Molloy is an internist practicing in Fairfield, CT. Dr. Molloy specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Molloy provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1966
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Vincent'S Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Vincent'S Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Edward M Molloy MD's Practice location
Fairfield, CT 06824Get Direction
Dr. Edward M Molloy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Molloy
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Leslie Douglas-Churchwell 800 Howard Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Dr. Rex L Mahnensmith M.D.28 Ashton Circle Simsbury CT 06070
- Dr. Cristina H. Hung M.D.126 Ledges Road Ridgefield CT 6877
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Karin Michels-Ashwood MD982 East Main Street Bridgeport Connecticut 06608
- Dr. Richard A. Balter MD5225 Nesconset Hwy Port Jefferson Station New York 11776