Lynda Wick is a physical therapist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Lynda Wick specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lynda Wick can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lynda Wick will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lynda Wick PT's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45247Get Direction
Lynda Wick PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Karen Meyer PT2060 Reading Rd Cincinnati OH 45202
- William Shaun Beaudreau DPT6820 Veterans Blvd Metairie LA 70003
- Julie B Jasontek P.T.311 Straight St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Todd M Brockman PT, MS, DPT13 Oblique St Florence KY 41042
- Mary Alice Niedenthal MA, PT, PCS768 Greentree Rd Lawrenceburg IN 47025
- Ryan Chiu P.T.1251 Nilles Rd Fairfield OH 45014