Dr. Cullen John Archer MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1214 Main St Tooele UT, 84074
Dr. Cullen Archer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Tooele, UT. Dr. Archer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Archer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Archer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1999
- Univ Tx Med Sch-San Antonio, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Cullen John Archer MD's Practice location
Tooele, UT 84074Get Direction
LAYTON, UT 84041Get Direction
Dr. Cullen John Archer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Archer
Best Doctor Ever!.
- What Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cysts
Many women get an ovarian cyst of some type at some point in their life. Most are benign and do not cause any long-term harm. Having ovarian cysts certainly does not mean ovarian cancer. In fact, according to the provider reference Up To Date, most ovarian cysts do not need to be removed through...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Can I Get Pregnant if I'm Older Than 35-years-old?
Women who want to get pregnant, but are older than 35-years-old are commonly weary about possible complications if they become pregnant. There are many women who have given birth to healthy babies when they were in their late 30s and even 40s. However, there are a few risks to a pregnancy if the...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Hereditary?
All women in the world are at some risk of getting ovarian cancer. Some of them are at greater risk because there are many risk factors, including the family history factor, which can cause the disease to be passed from one female family member to another. If a mother is diagnosed with ovarian...
- Is Cervical Cancer a Preventable Disease?
Cervical cancer is probably one of the most common forms of cancer in young women. Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which connects the uterus and the vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while the ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases...
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- Dr. Samara Lazernick MD196 East 2000 North Tooele Utah 84074
- Dr. Jane C Bowman MD3723 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Maria A Oneida M.D.3570 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Daniel Fred Kaelberer MD3845 W 4700 S Salt Lake City UT 84118
- Dr. Christopher V Hutchison MD12391 S 4000 W Herriman UT 84096
- Dr. Tricia Anne Twelves M.D.12391 S 4000 W Herriman UT 84096