Lynne J. Roberts, M.D. is a pioneer in the field of cutaneous laser surgery. Dr. Roberts is an internationally known laser surgeon with extensive experience and expertise in dermatologic laser surgery, ...
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1978
Indiana University School of Medicine 1978
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Texas Super Doctors 2004-2011
- FellowAAD Membership
- U Tx Sw Med Ctr Affil Hsps, Dermatology; Childrens Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Children's Medical Center
- University of Texas At Southwestern
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Lynne Jeanine Roberts M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75231Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75231Get Direction
Dr. Lynne Jeanine Roberts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Lidex (Fluocinonide) Cream Really Effective in Treating Skin Infections?
Lidex is a topical steroid cream with the generic name fluocinonide. Glucocorticoids are a type of steroid hormones that are generally involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.Lidex belongs to the class of drugs called...
- What Causes Heat Rash?
Heat rash, prickly heat, or miliaria is a condition that results from the blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition usually affects people living in hot and humid places. As a result of the blocked pores of the skin (sweat ducts), perspiration is trapped under the skin. Once sweat is stuck in the...
- What Causes Petechiae?
What is petechia?The definition of petechia falls under the category of hemorrhaging. A petechia, or more commonly used in Latin plural, petechiae, are microscopically small dots which appear beneath the skin surface in red, brown or purple color. We refer to them in plural because they are barely...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Cosmetic Reasons for Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a procedure during which the hair on the human body is removed with a laser. Almost any part of the human body can be treated with laser hair removal, except the eyebrows due to the possibility of severe eye damage. The entire process relies on using photo thermolysis, which...
- Anti-Acne Diets
Acne is a condition that causes the skin surface to develop several bumps. Often, these bumps occur on the face, shoulders, back, and neck. It’s believed that acne is triggered by changes in the body’s hormonal structure, and that’s why it is highly prevalent in children and teens going...
- M. Alan Menter3900 Junius Street Dallas Texas 75246
- Forrest Carroll Brown7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Martin Kassir M.D.8335 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas Texas 75231
- Dr. Jerold Dennis Michaelson MD8220 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Jack B Cohen DO5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Ms. Rhea M Phillips M.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809