Dr. Alex Trum is a Dentist practicing in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Dr. Trum specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Alex Trum D.M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548Get Direction
Dr. Alex Trum D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Ms. Susan M Welch D.D.S.106 Wright Pkwy Se Fort Walton Beach FL 32548
- Tony D Clark D.M.D.526 Mary Esther Cut Off Nw Fort Walton Beach FL 32548
- Dr. Jason Edward Baker D.D.S.10221 Emerald Coast Pkwy W Miramar Beach FL 32550
- Dr. David John Hanle D.M.D.1115 Eglin Pkwy Shalimar FL 32579
- Michael O'donnell D.M.D.870 Mack Bayou Rd Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459
- Dr. Jamison Lee Plantz DMD305 Harbor Blvd Destin FL 32541