Dr. Raymond Lloyd is a cardiologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Lloyd specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Lloyd also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1966
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Howard Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Howard Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Raymond Anthony Lloyd MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20017Get Direction
Dr. Raymond Anthony Lloyd MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- Bryan H. Curry2041 Georgia Avenue Washington District of Columbia 20060
- Dr. Bryan Raybuck M.D.8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Mrs. Georgia S. Willie-Carnegie MD2041 Georgia Avenue, N.W Washington District of Columbia 20060
- Mrs. Stephanie Schwalm Jacobs M.D.2002 Medical Parkway Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Dr. Ernesto Africano M.D.344 University Blvd West Silver Spring Maryland 20901
- Dr. Srivasavi K. Chaganti M.D.2900 Linden Lane Silver Spring Maryland 20910