Dr. Abdulghany Tabbara is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Tabbara specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Tabbara can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Tabbara can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1964
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria 1964
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Cook County Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Cook County Hospital
Dr. Abdulghany Tabbara M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60629Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60639Get Direction
Dr. Abdulghany Tabbara M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dehydration During Pregnancy: What Are the Symptoms?
Pregnant women should be on the lookout for dehydration. When your body loses water more than what you are consuming, dehydration happens. It is crucial for women who are pregnant to remain properly hydrated.You will require more water if you are pregnant because water is very crucial for the growth...
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- Endometriosis and Infertility
Endometriosis is one of main causes of infertility among women. However, there is no single cause when it comes to endometriosis. Rather, there are several factors that decrease the chances of conception among women diagnosed with endometriosis.The real cause of endometriosis is not known, even...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- How Can You Induce Labor Naturally?
If you are in your third trimester of pregnancy, you may be thinking of ways to avoid a medically induced labor. There is a multitude of different techniques to utilize to naturally induce labor, if you do not prefer medically inducing labor. However, there is no proof that these methods are...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062