Dr. Fatema Jaffery MD
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities50 Union Ave Suite 704 Irvington NJ, 07111
Dr. Fatema Jaffery is a child neurologist practicing in Irvington, NJ. Dr. Jaffery specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Jaffery is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
People',s Med College Nawabshah Pakistan 1980
Nawabshah Medical College
UNIV OF SIND 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Fungal Infection
Dr. Fatema Jaffery MD's Practice location
Irvington, NJ 07111Get Direction
Dr. Fatema Jaffery MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jaffery
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Jiffy Lube Steps Up to Join the 6th Muscle Up Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser
Muscular dystrophy is a serious condition wherein one will lose a lot of muscle mass and have weaker muscles. The cause of muscular dystrophy is said to be the presence of mutations from a person’s genetics that would stop the production of a protein that forms the muscles. Symptoms can mostly be...
- Links Between Shortened Telomeres and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), is a disease that affects children and is one of the nine forms of Muscular Dystrophy (MD). Duchenne usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more prevalent in boys. The disease affects 1 in...
- ‘Grappling for Gracie’: Wrestlers Fundraising for a Child with 2 Rare Genetic Diseases
In Jeffersonville, Indiana, Brandon Ables organized a wrestling event for Grace Aikin, a 5-year old girl who has obtained two rare genetic diseases. The event aimed to raise funds for Grace’s new wheelchair which will be brought for a Disney World trip. The young girl actively cheered for Brandon...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Infant Botulism: Causes and Treatment
What is infant botulism?Infant botulism is a serious illness in babies when they ingest Clostridium botulinum, a type of bacteria that produce harmful toxins in the body. The illness causes breathing problems and muscle weakness. However, this condition is quite rare. Each year, less than 100 infant...
- Dr. David M Kaufman M.D.3 East 83 Street New York NY 10028
- Dr. Kaleb Yohay M.D.525 E 68th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Karen Michelle Hopkins M.D.530 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Tanishia A. Williams M.D.3575 Quakerbridge Rd Trenton NJ 08619
- Dr. Regina Lamb-amato MD106 W 13th St New York NY 10011
- Dr. Sharon Herzfeld M.D.441 W End Ave New York NY 10024