Dr. Irving Sobel MD
Internist4644 Lincoln Blvd 114 Marina Del Rey CA, 90292
Dr. Sobel received both his undergraduate as well as his Medical degree at University of California, Los Angeles. He completed both his internship, as well as his residency at UCLA San Fernando Valley ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1978
University of California 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Ear Wax
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Irving Sobel MD's Practice location
Dr. Irving Sobel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sobel
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Can Microchips Administer Medication?
A new idea of having an implantable microchip to deliver drugs on medication may replace daily injections and improve patient compliance in treatments. The new programmable device, discovered by researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was tested on humans and the results...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris225 West Broadway Glendale California 91204
- Nazar al-Bussam2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.4340 OVERLAND AVE CULVER CITY CA 90230
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.625 E Hardy St Inglewood CA 90301
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710