Dr. Sobel received both his undergraduate as well as his Medical degree at University of California, Los Angeles. He completed both his internship, as well as his residency at UCLA San Fernando Valley ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1978
University of California 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Ear Wax
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- UCLA San Fernando Valley Program
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Irving Sobel MD's Practice location
Dr. Irving Sobel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sobel
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris225 West Broadway Glendale California 91204
- Nazar al-Bussam2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.2080 Century Park EastSuite 1805 Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O.831 Countrymeadow Lane Sonoma California 95476
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.233 North Praire Avenue Inglewood California 90301
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710