Dr. Gerald A Cufley M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology11800 Ne 128th St Suite 100 Kirkland WA, 98034
Dr. Gerald Cufley is a gastroenterologist practicing in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Cufley specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Cufley performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1970
University of Washington School of Medicine 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Letterman Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; University Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Gerald A Cufley M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Gerald A Cufley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cufley
- Doctors Recommend Pneumonia Vaccine to Celiac Disease Patients
Disorders in the immune system can cause abnormally high or low activity of the immune system. It is also known that celiac disease is an autoimmune condition. This disease is a severe genetic condition. It means that the antibodies start attacking the body instead of fighting off infections such as...
- Diagnosing Colon Cancer
Signs and symptoms of colon cancer are not specific, which makes it difficult to diagnose. Therefore, investigations are crucial to make a diagnosis of colon cancer.The first time you visit your doctor, he or she will record a complete medical history, including a detailed family history to check if...
- The Emotional Challenges of Ulcerative Colitis
People typically don’t enjoy talking about any illness or chronic condition they’re living with. They may not enjoy talking about how it feels to have it and the emotional roller coaster it brings to life.There are millions of people living with colitis and not much awareness in the public or...
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is the Next Step for Peripheral Neuropathy
Few disease are more difficult to treat than those related to the brain and nerves. Since it is the body’s control center, having diseases caused by malfunctions in the brain can have multiple effects on the body. Not only are doctors trying to cure or control the root cause, relief for multiple...
- What Is Left-Sided or Distal Colitis?
Most people have heard of colitis, but what exactly is left-sided colitis?Left-sided colitisLeft-sided colitis is a specific type of ulcerative colitis. Ulcerative colitis creates inflammation in the colon, and left-sided colitis, as you might have imagined, affects the left side. Left-sided colitis...
- What Is Traveler's Diarrhea?
Traveler’s diarrhea is an infection of the stomach or intestine caused by consuming contaminated food and water. This travel-related infection is commonly seen in developing countries. Traveler's diarrhea is also known as Turista, Delhi Belly, and Montezuma's Revenge in other parts of the world....
- Dr. Stephen James Rulyak MDThe Everett Clinic Everett WA 98201
- Dr. Christopher Ryan Naumann M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Peter S Hartwell M.D.16233 Sylvester Rd Sw Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Eric W Yap MD4011 Talbot Road South Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Gregory Ross Bernstein MD501 N 34th St seattle wa 98103
- Dr. William Mallory Grady M.D.1959 NE Pacific St Seattle WA 98195