Dr. Joseph A Lucci MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology6400 Fannin Suite 2900 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Joseph Lucci is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Lucci specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Lucci can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Lucci can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Saline, mannitol, and furosemide hydration in acute cisplatin nephrotoxicity: a randomized trial.
- Atypical glandular cells: new Bethesda Terminology and Management Guidelines.
- Bombesin stimulates nuclear factor kappa B activation and expression of proangiogenic factors in prostate cancer cells.
- Management of atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance pap smears: a reappraisal.
- Are increased tumor aneuploidy and heightened cell proliferation along with heterogeneity associated with patient outcome for carcinomas of the uterine cervix? A combined analysis of subjects treated in RTOG 9001 and a single-institution trial.
- Phase III trial to evaluate the efficacy of maintaining hemoglobin levels above 12.0 g/dL with erythropoietin vs above 10.0 g/dL without erythropoietin in anemic patients receiving concurrent radiation and cisplatin for cervical cancer.
- A phase I study of docetaxel as a radio-sensitizer for locally advanced squamous cell cervical cancer.
- Women with HIV are more commonly infected with non-16 and -18 high-risk HPV types.
- Frozen section underestimates the need for surgical staging in endometrial cancer patients.
- Pegfilgrastim dosing on same day as myelosuppressive chemotherapy for ovarian or primary peritoneal cancer.
- Malnutrition as a predictor of poor postoperative outcomes in gynecologic cancer patients.
- HPV in HIV-Infected Women: Implications for Primary Prevention.
Dr. Joseph A Lucci MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77089Get Direction
Dr. Joseph A Lucci MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lucci
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- Treatments for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a serious condition that, unfortunately, has no known cure. This condition is difficult to treat and the treatments usually aim to ease the symptoms. Usually, the treatments are given for the following reasons:Pain relief, most often your doctor would prescribe a series of pain...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- How Is Endometriosis Diagnosed?
Endometriosis can be a very painful condition, which is why women should visit their doctors regularly. If endometriosis is discovered earlier, treatments can cost much less, and you will get rid of the disease much more easily. If not, the consequences can be severe. The symptoms of endometriosis...
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- Can a Woman's Menstrual Cycle Affect Her Voice?
Contrary to popular belief, a woman’s voice does not change with the menstrual cycle, according to a new study. This study shows that the voice remains steady during the various hormonal changes associated with the menstrual cycle, and does not become very high or shrill during any part of the...
- Dr. Heidi J. Purcell MD7580 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77054
- Dr. Carl F. Giesler MD9633 Longmont Dr Houston Texas 77063
- Dr. Creighton L. Edwards MD6651 Main Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Celestine S. Tung MD6651 Main Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Geoffrey Schnider Other7580 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77054
- Dr. Meredith V. Morgan M.D.2 Chelsea Blvd. Houston Texas 77006