Dr. Sonal Patel is a family practitioner practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Patel specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Patel possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Sonal B Patel MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Dr. Sonal B Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- Dr. Stephen S. Campbell MD1201 N 175th Street Shoreline Washington 98133
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Tyler C Munson DO5708 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Issaquah WA 98029
- Dr. Jennifer Spence M.D.3707 Providence Point Dr Se Issaquah WA 98029
- Dr. Shannon S Shamseldin MD7210 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle WA 98115
- Dr. Wilson Chan MD8299 161st Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052