Dr. Rolf Olsoy is an anesthesiologist practicing in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Olsoy ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Olsoy also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1986
University of Washington School of Medicine 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Riverside Methodist Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ohio State University Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. Rolf D. Olsoy MD's Practice location
Dr. Rolf D. Olsoy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olsoy
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- New At-Home Test Can Detect Even the Smallest Quantities of Gluten
Being gluten-free is the only way to healthy living with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. Nowadays, more people are going gluten-free as they become aware of the condition, and there have been better diagnostic tools to help pinpoint the problem.Being gluten-free is challenging. Excluding...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Youri Vater1959 NE Pacific Street Seattle Washington 98195
- Michael Karbowski11511 Northeast 10th Street Bellevue Washington 98004-8578
- Dr. Adam D Balkany DO1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Stephen E. Hardy MD21601 76th Ave W Edmonds WA 98026
- Dr. Jason Kim MD22510 Se 64th Pl Issaquah WA 98027
- Dr. Sundeep Malik M.D.1229 Madison St Seattle WA 98104