Dr. Jorge Rueda is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Rueda specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rueda can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rueda can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Pontificia Univ Javeriana, Fac De Med, Bogota, Colombia 1962
Pontifical University Javeriana / Faculty of Medicine 1962
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Bogot· Facultad de Medicina 1962
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Mem Hlth-Univ Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Mem Hlth-Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Jorge E Rueda MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33147Get Direction
Dr. Jorge E Rueda MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- What Are the Treatments for Fibroids?
In most cases, fibroids will not show clear symptoms. However, if you suspect that you have fibroids, go and see your doctor immediately. He/she will recommend the best treatment option to counter your fibroids. Before administering any treatment, your doctor will consider the following things:...
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- A More Accurate Measure of Obesity
According to a new study, many people who are listed as overweight as per their body mass index (BMI) scores may actually be classified as obese. “BMI along with the measures of the hormone leptin is a better way to measure obese people, especially those who are at increased risk of diabetes,...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- Dr. Gardy D. Marcelin M.D.200 Nw 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33311
- Dr. James Neal Esserman M.D.8950 SW 74th Ct Kendall Florida 33156
- Svetlana Maslyak3990 Sheridan Street Hollywood FL- FLORIDA 33021
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1108 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Camil I. Marrero M.D.140 Southwest 84th Avenue Plantation Florida 33324
- Shrusan Emily Gray3990 Sheridon Street Hollywood Florida 33021