Dr. Amy Miller is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Ann Arbor, MI. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Miller is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1995
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Sports Medicine-Family Practice; Bon Secours Cottage Hlth Sys, Family Medicine
Dr. Amy Christine Miller MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48108Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48105Get Direction
Dr. Amy Christine Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- Can Dehydration Lead to Mood Swings?
Even mild dehydration was found to have a drastic effect on the moods and concentration of women, according to a new study conducted on 25 healthy women. The results, published in The Journal of Nutrition, shows that mild dehydration causes mood swings, increased fatigue, and headaches in women.In...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Dr. Jack Gerard Skendzel MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Victor Samir Faris M.D.1010 N Campbell Rd Royal Oak MI 48067
- Dr. Steven Jamie Karageanes DO7300 N Canton Center Rd Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Kristopher Jay Aalderink M.D.5315 Elliott Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Corey R Dean M.D.111 N Huron St Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Thomas L. Schwenk MD123 17th Street, Mail Stop 316 Reno NV 89557