Dr. Eric Sabety is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Yreka, CA. Dr. Sabety specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Sabety tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1974
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Hand Problems, General Care
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; University Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Ophthalmology; Johns Hopkins Hosp, Internal Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Presbyterian Center
- Johns Hopkins University Affiliated Hospitals
- Presbyterian Hospital in the City of New York
- Scottish Rite Childrens Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Dr. Eric F Sabety MD's Practice location
Dr. Eric F Sabety MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...