Dr. George William Speck M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology616 Maco Dr Harlingen TX, 78550
Dr. George Speck is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Harlingen, TX. Dr. Speck specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Speck can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Speck can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1972
Texas A&M University, TX 1972
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Scott White Meml Hosp
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. George William Speck M.D.'s Practice location
Harlingen, TX 78550Get Direction
Dr. George William Speck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Speck
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Hair Loss After Pregnancy
IntroductionMost women notice having a thicker hair during pregnancy. However, it can totally be the opposite after giving birth. After pregnancy, they may notice frequent hair fall or hair loss. This scenario is quite common for most women during and after pregnancy. Continue reading below to...
- A Drug Found in Birth Control Pills May Cause Blood Clots
According to FDA, birth control pills containing hormone drospirenone should carry the message about a new warning. The warning says that these pills may increase the risk of potentially fatal blood clots.Drospirenone is the artificial version of progesterone, the female hormone. There are a...
- Foods to Eat When Breastfeeding
IntroductionThe phase of pregnancy in itself is a beautiful experience, and once the baby arrives, there are so many thoughts crossing the new mother’s mind. The first thought that comes in is whether the baby would get enough breast milk. Similar to the pregnancy phase, the process of...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Dr. Jose O. Vazquez M.D.1710 East Saunders Street, Suite B485 Laredo Texas 788041
- Dr. Juan J Gonzalez-dickson MD909 James St Weslaco TX 78596
- Dr. Juan G Guajardo M.D.100b E Alton Gloor Blvd Brownsville TX 78526
- Dr. Jarod Mendez M.D.1910 Lubbock St Harlingen TX 78550
- Dr. Jose Cohen MD1717 Ed Carey Drive Harlingen TX 78550
- Dr. Samira T Mohamed M.D.,M.P.H.5700 N Expressway # 77 Brownsville TX 78526