Dr. Ranae Beard is a Chiropractor practicing in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Beard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Beard seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ranae J Beard DC's Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80526Get Direction
Dr. Ranae J Beard DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Brandon Edward Buttry D.C.838 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Catherine Hollstrom D.C4021 South College Avenue Fort Collins Colorado 80525
- Dr. Mathew David Ullom D.C.2550 Stover St Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.1337 East Prospect Road Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C.1230 West Ash Street Windsor CO 80550
- Dr. Amy L Reeves D.C.2692 Abarr Dr. Loveland CO 80538