Dr. Dennis Hale is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Hale specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hale can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hale can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1976
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Dennis M Hale MD's Practice location
Bradenton, FL 34209Get Direction
Dr. Dennis M Hale MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- What Specialist Treats Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a common infection that causes irritation to the vulva or vagina. Almost all women develop vaginitis at some point in their lives. At times, the infection occurs as a result of a yeast infection, among other triggers. Mostly, vaginitis and yeast infections occur more than one time in a...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- Dr. Richard T. Burke MD700 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Lori Abrams D.O.3131 S Tamiami Trail Sarasota Florida 34239
- Dr. Frank B. Marsalisi MD4200 42nd Ave S St. Petersburg Florida 33711
- Dr. Fereshteh Boozarjomehri MD530 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Gregory Alan Damery MD6818 Turnberry Isle Ct Bradenton FL 34202
- Dr. Amy S Taneja M.D.1600 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Saint Petersburg FL 33704