Dr. Cherie Marriott is a Chiropractor practicing in Davenport, IA. Dr. Marriott specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Marriott seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Cherie L. Marriott D.C.'s Practice location
Davenport, IA 52803Get Direction
Dr. Cherie L. Marriott D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Willard M. Smith D.C.2512 18th Avenue Rock Island Illinois 61201
- Dr. John Christopher Lemke D.C.813 1st Ave Silvis IL 61282
- Dr. Eduardo J. Marquez DC3430 Towne Pointe Drive Bettendorf Iowa 52722
- Dr. Jeramy David Blackwood D.C.3012 18TH AVE ROCK ISLAND IL 61201
- Dr. Frankie Amarillas D.C.5260 Northwest Blvd Davenport IA 52806
- Dr. Melissa Kae Birdsell D.C.1201 5th Ave Moline IL 61265