Dr. Christopher Bruce Cutter MD
Family Practitioner780 E Washington Blvd Suite 202 Crescent City CA, 95531
Dr. Christopher Cutter is a family practitioner practicing in Crescent City, CA. Dr. Cutter specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cutter possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Compounded percutaneous testosterone gel: use and effects in hypogonadal men.
- To the editor. Inability to make a correlation between levels of serum testosterone and scores derived from a 10-question screening tool known as the Androgen Deficiency in Aging Males questionnaire.
- Androgen deficiency in women: understanding the science, controversy and art of treating our patients-part 1.
- Androgen deficiency in women: understanding the science, controversy and art of treating our patients-part 2.
- Compounded testosterone gels: a guide for clinicians and pharmacists.
- Northridge Hospital Med Center
Dr. Christopher Bruce Cutter MD's Practice location
Crescent City, CA 95531Get Direction
SAN MARCOS, CA 92078Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Bruce Cutter MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cutter
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Dr. Richard Jeffrey Mize M.D.1200 Marshall St Crescent City CA 95531
- Dr. Stephen Daniel Ruda D.O.780 E Washington Blvd Crescent City CA 95531
- Dr. Donna Sund DO1240 Marshall St Crescent City CA 95531
- Dr. Michelle Marie Keeter MD11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Katrina Carol Groves MD550 E Washington Blvd Crescent City CA 95531
- Dr. Kenneth Manuele DO97825 Shopping Center Ave Brookings OR 97415