Dr. Margaret Lynn Furman M.D., M.P.H.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease10 Union Sq E Pacc- Cardiology; Su New York NY, 10003
Dr. Margaret Furman is a cardiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Furman specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Furman also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School 2001
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Margaret Lynn Furman M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
NEW HAVEN, CT 06510Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Lynn Furman M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Furman
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Digoxin and Common Brands
Generic Name: DigoxinBrand Names: Cardoxin, Lanoxin, Digitek, LanoxicapsWhat is digoxin?Digoxin is derived from the digitalis plant leaves. It helps in making the heartbeat stronger along with a more regular rhythm pattern. Digoxin is mostly used for treating individuals who suffer from heart...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Mr. Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Dr. Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Dr. Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Dr. Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Dr. Jeremiah M. Gelles MD8714 5th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11209