Dr. Fatah Evans is a Chiropractor practicing in Ojai, CA. Dr. Evans specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Evans seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Fatah R. Evans D.C.'s Practice location
Ojai, CA 93023Get Direction
Dr. Fatah R. Evans D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Donald Bolt D.C.433 W Channel Islands Blvd Port Hueneme CA 93041
- Dr. Ronald Mccromick French D.C.701 E. Santa Clara Ventura CA 93001
- Dr. Romeo Eclavea Dimaano D.C.2440 Las Posas Rd Camarillo CA 93010
- Dr. Todd J Rehanek DC3645 Saviers Road Oxnard CA 93033
- Dr. Edmond Dooman DC632 Las Posas Rd Camarillo CA 93010
- Dr. Adam Jason Story DC3901 Las Posas Rd Camarillo CA 93010