Dr. Christopher A Armstrong M.D.
Internist3400 W 66th St Suite 385 Minneapolis MN, 55435
Dr. Christopher Armstrong is an internist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Armstrong specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Armstrong provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Fairview University Med Center
Dr. Christopher A Armstrong M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
Dr. Christopher A Armstrong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Armstrong
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Is Malaria Preventable?
Malaria is a serious, but preventable disease more commonly found in some tropical and subtropical countries. It is a disease caused by the infection of the parasite Plasmodium, which lives in mosquitoes. Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Many people who travel to places...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- M. Chadi Alraies3635 E 43rd St Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Merlin E. Brown MD60 South 6th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO6545 France Avenue South Edina Minnesota 55435
- Dr. Richard Beck MD8240 Golden Valley Dr Golden Valley MN 55427
- Bernadette K. Quadling Other730 S. 8th Street Hennepin Minneosta 55127
- Dr. Lisa L. Anderson MD255 North Smith Avenue St. Paul Minnesota 55102