Dr. Michael Louis Patete MD, FACS is a top Doctor in Venice, FL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Michael Louis Patete MD, FACS is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Michael Louis Patete MD, FACS is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Michael Louis Patete MD, FACS is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Venice, FL, Dr. Michael Louis Patete MD, FACS is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1988
Temple University School of Medicine 1988
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Skin Cancer
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Otolaryngology
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center 1988
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
- HEAD/NECK SURGERY/FACIAL PLASTICS, UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI/JACKSON, MIAMI, FL 1993
- Head/Neck Surgery/Facial Plastics - Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
Dr. Michael Louis Patete MD, FACS's Practice location
Dr. Michael Louis Patete MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patete
- How to Manage Privacy When Discussing a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
When someone is sick, most of the time they just want rest and care from loved ones. It's great to feel supported when you're not feeling well. This is very simple when it comes to having a cold, or something as common as a migraine. When the word cancer comes into the picture, everything...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Holly Louise Barbour M.D.1250 S Tamiami Trail Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Cyrus A Badii M.D.7301 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Michael P. Sassaris M.D.3920 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34233
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Caradonna M.D.2179 S Tamiami Trl Osprey FL 34229
- Dr. Monica L Walker M.D.395 Commercial Ct Venice FL 34292
- Dr. Ervin E Bernotus MD5741 Bel Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34233