Dr. Gary David Blake M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine8010 Frost St Suite 402 San Diego CA, 92123
Dr. Gary Blake is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Blake specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Blake can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Blake can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1975
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1975
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Tufts Univ Affil Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Obstetrics And Gynecology; La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Of Pennsylvania 1976
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Gary David Blake M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
Dr. Gary David Blake M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blake
- Pregnant White Women More Likely to Smoke
A new government report shows that pregnant white women have higher rates of smoking than African-American or Hispanic women. The report shows that 21.8% of pregnant white women smoke while the rate was found to be 14.2% among African-American women and 6.5% of Hispanic women.But this report,...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- What Is a Mucus Plug?
What is a mucus plug?A mucus plug is a thick mucus that seals the cervical canal. It is also known as the cervical mucus plug. The cervix produces a jelly-like substance to keep the area protected and moist during pregnancy. This substance builds up, which creates a plug of mucus. It serves as a...
- Endometriosis and Infertility
Endometriosis is one of main causes of infertility among women. However, there is no single cause when it comes to endometriosis. Rather, there are several factors that decrease the chances of conception among women diagnosed with endometriosis.The real cause of endometriosis is not known, even...
- Dr. Deena S. Tajran MD FACOG9834 Genesee Avenue San Diego California 92037
- Dr. Vivian Elizabeth Ellis M.D.10666 North Torrey Pines Road La Jolla California 92037
- Katie Lynne Lemieux MD276 International Circle San Jose California 95119
- Prof. Andrew Dean Hull M.D.200 W ARBOR DR SAN DIEGO CA 92103
- Dr. Nicole Nguyen M.D.15725 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Malachi Edward Quigley MD9339 Genesee Ave San Diego CA 92121