Dr. Charles Polsen M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand2622 Marina Bay Drive League City TX, 77573
Dr. Charles Polsen is a hand surgeon practicing in League City, TX. Dr. Polsen specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 1991
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Baylor Coll Of Med
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Charles Polsen M.D.'s Practice location
League City, TX 77573Get Direction
Dr. Charles Polsen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Polsen
- Why Should Nurses Take Liberal Arts
Liberal arts are designed to provide a well-rounded education and help students develop general intellectual capacities. Liberal arts provide general knowledge about arts, humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences....
- Recovering From Hernia Surgery
There are various types of Hernia and depending on which type you have been affected by, recovery from surgery is dependent on that, among other factors.For hernias, the usual treatment option that most patients go through is a conventional hernia repair surgery which is known as a herniorrhaphy....
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid glands are unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic level of the body. A low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood also affects the energy production in cells. This leads to fatigue and exhaustion, even with...
- E. Coli Infection Symptoms: Cramps, Fatigue, Nausea, and More
What is E. Coli?E. coli is a bacterium that normally dwells in the intestines of both animals and humans. However, there are certain types of E. coli, specially E. coli 0157:H7, that are known to cause intestinal infection, which would lead to cramps, vomiting, and bloody diarrhea. E. coli is also...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Baher Maximos M.D.3762 Dacoma Street Houston TX 77092
- Dr. Emmie Hsu Ko M.D.350 N Texas Ave Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Mark Khorsandi DO810 Waugh Dr Houston TX 77019
- Dr. Rafael Ortiz-colberg MD560 Blossom St Webster TX 77598
- Dr. John Thomas Burns MD14903 El Camino Real Houston TX 77062