Dr. Elizabeth Soucar is a psychologist practicing in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Soucar specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Soucar evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Soucar because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Career Counseling, Mental Health, Couples Therapy And More
- MemberAmerican Psychological Association
- Member APA Practice Organization
- Member Pennsylvania Psychological Association
Dr. Elizabeth Soucar PHD's Practice location
Doylestown, PA 18901Get Direction
Richboro, PA 18954Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Soucar PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Dr. Ronit Yael Levy PSY.D. 4 Terry Drive Newtown PA 18940
- Alyson Marci Nerenberg8627 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Siu-kuen Azor Hui PHD, MSPH115 Pheasant Run Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Donna M Martin PSY.D.334 W BROAD ST QUAKERTOWN PA 18951
- Dr. Richard S Stern PHD349 W Lancaster Avenue Haverford PA 19041
- Dr. Sandra Koffler PHD.4641 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia PA 19124