Dr. Jeffrey Biggers is a general surgeon practicing in Mesquite, TX. Dr. Biggers specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Biggers provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1981
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Colon And Rectal Surgery St Paul Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Methodist Health System Dallas Program
Dr. Jeffrey Blair Biggers MD's Practice location
Mesquite, TX 75149Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Blair Biggers MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- Dr. Kanene V. Ubesie M.D.9 Medical Parkway Dallas TX 75234
- Dr. Alison Lisa Laidley M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Stacy L Stratmann M.D.4708 Alliance Blvd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Patricia Celine Bergen MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Michael Skinner M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Ramon Quinones MD2692 W Walnut St Garland TX 75042