Dr. Mona Zohdi Mofid M.D.
Dermatologist8929 University Center Lane Suite 202 San Diego CA, 92122
Dr. Mona Mofid is a dermatologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Mofid specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Mofid diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
- Drug-induced linear immunoglobulin A bullous disease that clinically mimics toxic epidermal necrolysis.
- Primary hyperoxaluria: report of a patient with livedo reticularis and digital infarcts.
- Hypocomplementemic urticarial vasculitis: report of a 12-year-old girl with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Cutis laxa: clinical experience and outcomes.
- Topical immunotherapy: what's new.
Dr. Mona Zohdi Mofid M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mona Zohdi Mofid M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mofid
- Rosacea: What to Expect When You Visit a Dermatologist
Rosacea is a chronic disorder affecting the facial skin. It is characterized by sporadic eruptions of red patches on the cheeks, nose, forehead or chin. Over a period of time, the symptoms exacerbate, with the appearance of visible blood vessels if left untreated, the skin in the area develops...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Treating Acne With Homeopathy: Top 5 Remedies
Homeopathy has been around for centuries and is considered the best alternative for a simple, safe, economic and effective treatment for acne. It not only focuses on getting rid of the problem externally but works from within to prevent and cure the condition.How Homeopathy WorksAcne is basically...
- Is This Mole Melanoma?
Are you worried that a particular mole in your body might be a cancerous melanoma? Melanoma is a type of skin cancer and unlike others that grow slowly, it progresses rapidly and readily spreads to other parts of the body. Generally caused by exposure to UV light and other such sources, it may also...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Top 10 Common Acne Myths Debunked
Junk Food Causes Acne: Eating junk food like pizza, french fries, burgers, and chocolate doesn’t cause acne to develop. However, studies have shown that the sugary foods can aggravate the existing acne. This means if you want to have your favorite chocolate ice cream, don’t hold back. But if...
- Dr. Ronald M. Harris O.D.320 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas California 92024
- Dr. Azadeh Shirazi MD10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Peter P Rullan M.D.256 Landis Ave Chula Vista CA 91910
- Dr. Arjang K. Miremadi MD7702 Ivanhoe Ave San Diego CA 92037
- Vanessa Ayumi London15525 Pomerado Road Poway California 92064
- Dr. Richard Foxx MD255 North Elm Street, Suite 201 Escondido CA 92025