Dr. Uri Peles is a psychiatrist practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Peles is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Peles diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Peles may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Peles treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Mr. Uri P Peles M.D.'s Practice location
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Get Direction
Mr. Uri P Peles M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is ADHD Lifelong?
ADHD is often regarded as a childhood disorder. ADHD patients are usually inattentive, impulsive, and hyperactive. About 60% of these children will experience the condition throughout their entire life. In the US, more than 4% of the adults are living with ADHD. Unfortunately, a bigger fraction of...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Is Schizophrenia a Mental Illness?
It is a formidable task to define schizophrenia unless we accept an unsatisfactory definition that consists of a list of the most common characteristics of the disorder.Some psychiatrists consider schizophrenia as an illness, others a syndrome, a mental mechanism, or even a way of living. There is...
- Mr. Ronald Dean Sager M.D.4505 Las Virgenes Road Calabasas California 91302
- Dr. Nancy S. Wolf M.D.1242 Angelo Dr Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Cassandra M. Klyman M.D8235 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood CA 90046
- Dr. Tsilya Bass M.D.7801 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles California 90046
- Dr. Deborah K. Lucas D.O.2400 East Katella Avenue Anaheim California 92806
- Dr. Carmen P. Gonzales-Nate M.D.3737 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Lynwood California 90262