Hagood Richardson is a physical therapist practicing in Anderson, SC. Hagood Richardson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Hagood Richardson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Hagood Richardson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Hagood O Richardson PT's Practice location
Anderson, SC 29621Get Direction
Hagood O Richardson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Jacob Cagney Amerson DPT501 Forest Ln Clemson SC 29631
- Stefanie Taphouse Davis DPT501 Forest Ln Clemson SC 29631
- Melissa Ann Mallory DPT6053 Sanctuary Garden Blvd Port Orange FL 32128
- Heather Blackwell D.P.T.2000 E Greenville St Anderson SC 29621
- Mrs. Kirsten Solberg Snape MPT10626 Clemson Blvd Seneca SC 29678
- Jessica Loudermilk PT DPT501 Forest Ln Clemson SC 29631