Dr. Rosario Salerno is a Dentist practicing in Bartlett, IL. Dr. Salerno specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mrs. Rosario D Salerno D.D.S.'s Practice location
Bartlett, IL 60103Get Direction
West Chicago, IL 60185Get Direction
Mrs. Rosario D Salerno D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Mr. Michael T. Colletti D.D.S.237 S Main St Lombard IL 60148
- Dr. Monika Tyszkowski DDS6825 W Addison St Chicago IL 60634
- Liana Tremmel1332 West Northwest Hwy Palatine Illinois 60067
- Dr. Fahad Al Mufti4343 West Armitage Ave Chicago IL 60639
- Dr. Michael Irving Farr D.M.D.118 Barrington Commons Ct Barrington IL 60010