Dr. Leena Badhwar M.D.
Internist15066 Los Gatos Almaden Rd Suite 3 Los Gatos CA, 95032
Dr. Leena Badhwar is an internist practicing in Los Gatos, CA. Dr. Badhwar specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Badhwar provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr-Sf, Internal Medicine
Dr. Leena Badhwar M.D.'s Practice location
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
LOS GATOS, CA 95032Get Direction
Dr. Leena Badhwar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Badhwar
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Melvin C. Britton795 El Camino Boulevard Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. Allison L. Remesz D.O.1301 East 47th Street Chicago Illinois 60653
- Dr. Rahnea L. Sunseri MDPO Box 2709 Aptos California 95001-2709
- Dr. Jerry Lee Manoukian MD2500 Hospital Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Yelena Shaanova MD2734 El Camino Real Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Maria Guadalupe Juarez-reyes MD, PHD3250 Alpine Rd Portola Valley CA 94028