Dania Mahmoud DMD
Dentist | General Practice1297 Shreveport Barksdale Hwy Shreveport LA, 71105
Dr. Dania Mahmoud is a Dentist practicing in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Mahmoud specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dania Mahmoud DMD's Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71105Get Direction
Dania Mahmoud DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mahmoud
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Frank Gaensehals D.D.S.6169 Greenwood Rd Shreveport LA 71119
- Dr. Robert A. Palmer D.D.S.6150 Line Ave Shreveport LA 71106
- Dr. Jeremy D Brown DDS2369 Airline Dr. Bossier City LA 71111
- Dr. Christopher Robert Culliton D.D.S.1613 Jimmie Davis Hwy Bossier City LA 71112
- Dr. Stephen R Hooper D.D.S.2710 Douglas Dr Bossier City LA 71111
- Dr. Jennifer Riddell Cooper DDS230 Carroll St Shreveport LA 71105