Dr. Donald Lemire is an endodonist practicing in Bonita Springs, FL. Dr. Lemire is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Mr. Donald Henry Lemire D.D.S.'s Practice location
Bonita Springs, FL 34135Get Direction
Mr. Donald Henry Lemire D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Joanne: Lady Gaga’s Emotional Tribute to Her Aunt Who Battled Lupus
A study observed that an average annual health cost of individuals with SLE is $12,643. The Lupus Foundation of America reported that two out of three patients with lupus have completely or partially lost their income as they are no longer able to perform their duties full-time. One patient in...
- Pregnancy and Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson's disease happens to only 5% of women before the age of 40, with less than 400 women who are younger than 50 years old diagnosed with the disease in the United States. This is why pregnancy in patients with Parkinson's Disease is uncommon and a rare occurrence.There have been previous...
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus
Drug-induced lupus erythematosus (DILE) is an autoimmune condition caused by the chronic use of certain drugs. In this instance, the body starts attacking the healthy tissues by mistake. This is mostly caused by the overreaction of certain medications. DILE is similar to systemic lupus...
- Radiologists Look for Patterns in Cystic Fibrosis as More Adults Are Diagnosed
Recent research shows that there is an increasing number of adults being diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. This information is leading scientists to believe cystic fibrosis is now just as much of an adult condition as a childhood condition. This increase has caused scientists and radiologists to...
- Heel Spurs: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
When a person exposes their feet to constant stress, it triggers the buildup of calcium deposits at the bottom of the heel bone. Though this formation does not affect a person’s daily life, the situation changes when the formation undergoes repeated damage which causes a spur-shaped deformity...
- The Relationship Between Sodium and Multiple Sclerosis
Salt is an essential element that your body requires for maintaining proper bodily functions. It helps your muscles and nerves to work to their fullest capacity and maintains the balance of fluids within your body. This, in turn, helps control your blood volume and blood pressure levels. However,...
- Dr. Heather Althea Adu-sarkodie DDS, PHD12711 Mcgregor Blvd Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. Gary Alan Layton DDS4959 Castello Dr Naples FL 34103
- Scott David Shwedel DDS6150 Diamond Centre Ct Fort Myers FL 33912
- Dr. Juan P Rodriguez D.D.S.11181 Health Park Blvd Naples FL 34110
- Dr. Scott T Baur PH.D., D.M.D.5305 Spring Hill Dr Spring Hill FL 34606
- Dr. Andrew R D'amelio DDS973 Michigan Ave Naples FL 34103