Dr. Damion Martins MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine111 Madison Ave Suite 400 Morristown NJ, 07960
Dr. Damion Martins is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Morristown, NJ. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Martins is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1998
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Damion Martins MD's Practice location
Morristown, NJ 07960Get Direction
Dr. Damion Martins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martins
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- The Common Causes of Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common complaint that we hear every day. People may complain of a sudden pain either in one knee or both knees, and most of the time, it is due to either overusing the knee joint or due to an injury. In many cases, you really don’t have to consult a doctor as the pain will...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- Dr. Vinay Chopra MD116 S EUCLID AVE WESTFIELD NJ 07090
- Dr. Robin Michael Gehrmann M.D.90 Bergen St Newark NJ 07103
- Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg MD799 Bloomfield Ave Verona NJ 07044
- Dr. Stephen M Kocaj MD111 Madison Ave Morristown NJ 07960
- Dr. Tony Wanich MD535 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Jose Francisco Colon M.D.80 Maiden Lane New York NY 10038