Dr. Robert Auerbach is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Madison, CT. Dr. Auerbach specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Auerbach can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Auerbach can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Robert Dave Auerbach M.D.'s Practice location
Madison, CT 06443Get Direction
Dr. Robert Dave Auerbach M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- What Is the Bariatric Surgery Diet?
Bariatric Surgery is a type of procedure done by well experienced surgeons with the purpose of reducing weight. It is an operation also referred to as weight loss surgery. Bariatric Surgery is mostly performed on people who are obese.How Is Bariatric Surgery Done?Bariatric surgery is a process that...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Dr. Rayme L. Shore M.D.675 South Main St Cheshire CT 06410
- Tricia A. Jacobsen-Machinski6 Vincent Ave Old Saybrook Connecticut 6475
- Dr. Genevieve von Walstrom MD63 8th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11217
- Dr. Sally J Irons MD540 Saybrook Rd Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Cynthia Hall Mccraven MD1781 Highland Ave Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. Beth L. Maloy M.D.2080 Whitney Ave Hamden CT 06518